Competition terms and conditions
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win a Holiday with Quick Milk Magic Sippers
Terms and Conditions – UK & Ireland
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of CFR Management Services Limited, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to vary and/or amend these terms and conditions at any stage. Entrants should check www.quickmilk.co.uk for any variations. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or entrants whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
3. Purchase and Internet access required.
4. The promotion begins May 2018 and closes on 31st December 2018 (or while promotional stocks last).
5. To enter, collect 4 proofs of purchase. 1 proof of purchase = pack Barcode and can be found on the back of every pack of Quick Milk Magic Sippers. Photocopies will not be accepted as proof of purchase. Then visit www.quickmilk.co.uk to complete your entry registration form & send your tokens along with your name, address & contact details to: Win a Holiday with Quick Milk UK, PO Box 8333, DERBY, DE1 9SQ (Multiple entries are accepted - each entry must be accompanied by 4 proofs of purchase)
Entrants are wholly responsible for entering the correct contact details.
6. How to win - one lucky winner will be picked by random within 24 hours of the closing date. On line registrations without the 4 proofs of purchase will not be entered into the draw. The lucky winner will be notified within 72 hours of the closing date. (by the details left on their entry registration)
7. Winners agree to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activity.
8. The prize consists of £1000 Thomas Cook Gift Card (see https://www.thomascook.com/gift-cards/ for usage t&c's).
Any other costs or expenses incurred are not included.
Winners and their guests are responsible for making sure that their travel documentation is valid, not subject to any restrictions that may affect their travel and that they obtain any visas that may be necessary for their travel.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. However, there is no cash substitute for the prize and the prize is non-transferable.
11. The Promoter does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. No contact details will be passed to any third parties but may be used for internal marketing purposes.
14. This promotion is governed by English law.
CFR Sales & Distribution Ltd, Unit 7, Sandown Industrial Park, Sandown Road, Derby, DE24 8SR
Please do not send entries to this address.